Privacy and Cookies Policy
Information we collect
We may require particular information, e.g.
- Name and Job title;
- Company / organization information
- Type of industry;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic location information e.g. postcode, country code;
- Purpose / reason you need our services or use our demo tools;
- Any other information that will help us in surveys/reports etc.
What we do with the information you give?
Hacktory is committed at giving every business/organization and/or industry the best service possible. We hence require information that helps us understand your requirement; in return we offer you excellent service and products. We have a few other reasons to ask you for information namely;
Internal record keeping:
- The information can be used to help us devise ways to improve our services and product;
- To send out promotional emails, newsletters, information in accordance to the product, any common threats you need to be aware of;
- We might use your information to create our market survey reports;
- We may use your information to customize our website content and/or services.
- Court orders or subpoena;
- Cooperate or render information to government agencies or for law enforcement;
- Need to exercise and establish legal rights;
- Use information to defend our company’s or business legal claims;
- Protect the property and interests of our company, business, organizations, employees etc;
- For any kind of external or internal investigation as and when required.
We may have to disclose your personal information as deemed necessary. Disclosure of your personal information can be done with or without your consent in this particular case. Even so, your personal information will not be rented, disclosed or given to any third party for uses they seem fit for their own personal or business benefit. What we do Not do with the information you give us is: sell, rent or disclose any of your personal information or company information to partners, similar businesses, our competitors, vendors or any other third parties without your consent. If in any situation there is a need to share your information, we will get in touch with you and notify you of our intent and the reasons to do so.
Our Security Measures
Hacktory believes in employing the best standards in industry security measures so that there is no alteration, misuse, or loss of information. We do not resort to any sort of selling, distributing or leasing of personal information that visitors enter into our website, unless bound by law. The information we get is used generally to send out mailers and promotional information which we think you might find interesting. If you choose not to receive our mailers and promotional information we urge you to inform us of the same.
You can choose to restrict use of your personal information by writing or emailing us at the following email address email@example.com
Accordingly, we encourage our website users to carefully scrutinize first and then submit any sensitive information as well as refrain from giving out company or personal details unless asked for it. If you believe the information we hold about you is incomplete or incorrect, we suggest you email or write to us at the earliest. Upon receiving your request, we will promptly correct the information we have gathered about you or your organization.
We might ask you for other non-personal information e.g. job title, job function or any other demographic or corporate information as required by our organization. When you access websites certain non-personal information e.g. IP address, time spent on the website, pages viewed etc. are automatically stored on the web server. This non-personal information is generally used to help us improve our website service, diagnose any server problems, and control the content you view. We may disclose this non-personal information with our advertisers, business partners or suppliers with the sole intention of improving your website browsing experience. Your personal information however stays with us and is never disclosed without gaining your approval or consent. These are standard web based technologies used to help us offer you customizable services through our website.
Data Retention Time
Hacktory will retain the information you give us for as long as we are your service providers or as long as you wish your account to be active with us. To cancel your account you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are open to any suggestions or comments which will help us in giving you quality services. In case you are interested in sending us your comments or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
If you have any queries relating to our website practices, privacy statement or our services you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.