Java Secure Programming
You’ll explore all OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities to pave the way for application security with the guidance of leading AppSec experts, Red and Blue teams. Don’t know how to fix them? After the course you’ll be not only a certified professional but also a security guard of Java code.Try for free
To your advantage:
- To eliminate a vulnerability, you have to fix a code. Nothing limits your error correction as you can use different techniques, so prove yourself as a genius programmer!
- Your tasks are checked automatically. Each task includes two stages – you have to search for vulnerabilities and then fix them.
- All you need is your browser, and you’ll deal with a user-friendly IDE. You can see all your corrections on a live application right away.
You will learn
The fundamentals of Java secure programming
OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities and latest emerging attacks
Tools that allow fixing Java vulnerabilities
New ethical hackers’ techniques that will help you deal with Java secure coding
- 1. Useful information and tools description Theory and tests
- 2. Code and command injection
- 3. SQL injections
Prove yourself as a genius programmer!Start your cybersecurity education for free and make your Java coding more secure.
Who can benefit?
- Java Developers
- Anyone who is interested in Java programming
Practical tasks based on real cases
Gamified learning process
Add key items to your CV after the course
- High-quality Java secure programming
- Extended knowledge of web security tools and techniques related to Java programming
- Strong working knowledge of web application code audit
- Ability to reduce the number of issues coming from IT Security department
- Enhance creative thinking and problem solving